Answered By: Mara Shatat Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020 Views: 66
To read the IT Knowledge Base article, click here.
- On the 1st of each month, $10 will be credited to your printing account.
- Any unused amount will roll over to the next month up to a maximum of $20.
How do I check my balance?
- Log-in to my MyUrsuline (https://my.ursuline.edu)
- Click on the 'Printing (PaperCut)' link located in the left 'Quick Links' area.
- Your balance will be posted in the 'Balance' box.
How to I replenish my printing funds?
You can stop by the Library Service Desk or Student Services to add more money to your account.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
Cash or Check.
Important Note for Staff/Faculty/Adjuncts
Even though you account balance might show $0 or a negative amount, you will still be able to print. All printing done by Staff, Faculty, or Adjuncts is billed directly to your department. Staff/Faculty/Adjuncts do not get allowances nor do they need to load money on their account.